Monday, June 8, 2009

A Sunday well spent















My son (Evan) was sick over the weekend. This meant that dispite the GREAT weather we stuck close to home.

Evan spent most of Sunday afternoon napping, so I spent most of my afternoon crafting...pure joy!

I have been on a bit of fabric buying binge! You can see the result has been stacks of fabric all over (in fact some are falling over!).

Here is a sneak peak at some fabrics for an upcoming quilt (for a baby girl). I plan to make a coin quilt with these charm packs (Neptune by Tula Pink):



After Evan's nap (and my craft puttering) we headed to the market for cinamon buns and to the garden centre:










All in all - a Sunday well spent! Hope that your day was as enjoyable...











2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad I found this site! Even if it took me a few tries . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh! This is going to be a pretty one. I love the unexpected incorporation of little designs that Tula Pink does so well (lady bugs, little fish, bird eggs, etc.)

    ReplyDelete