Monday, January 24, 2011

Today's the day!

My partner for the {Urban} Home Goods Swap will be revealed today! Sorry that I won't be able to tell you right away who it is (sshhhhh! it's a secret!).

I participated in the first round and had such a great time (both creating and receiving!).

I know that I posted about what I received (and perhaps gushed a little bit), but I'm not certain that I was ever organized enough to post pictures of what I made (it was sent out in a rush right before my trip to Amsterdam in the Spring). I indulged in some hand stitching fun (my partner listed a preference for embroidery). I happened to have some lovely linen, which I embroidered and made into napkins. For your viewing pleasure:



As a little extra I included an ode to buttons in cross-stitch (to accompany a small collection of vintage buttons):

I'm looking forward to some more creative fun this go-round!

No comments:

Post a Comment